Friday, December 9, 2016

Tech Tip: Mac Productivity Apps

Lately, I have been experimenting with my computer and downloading apps I think might be helpful throughout my college career. I found a few apps that are very helpful and HIGHLY recommend:
1. Dr. Cleaner: saves space on your computer by deleting junk files and optimizing space at your convenience. I was always having trouble with storage space on my computer and this app was a LIFESAVER!! It is located on the toolbar, and it tells you how much space you are using and allows you to clean it immediately without deleting anything important.
2. Magnet: lets you multitask on your computer by creating different sized windows. It snaps the windows into place and lets you share the screen with at most 3 other windows.
3. myHomework: great way to stay organized on your computer! It is basically an agenda and has color coding and different categories so this is definitely a must-have for the organizing freaks like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment