Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Week 15 Class Improvements

I first want to say that Ms. Gibbs did a very good job at constantly keeping us informed and up to date on every assignment. Also, the feedback she gave was very personal to me every single week and I could always tell that she really enjoys her job!
I think that my only suggestion would be to include the story planning starting at the beginning of the semester. Also, this could expand our portfolios to include more stories because if the students have Wednesday-Sunday to plan and write their story, they can then include it in their portfolio! I know that as a Journalism student, I chose this class to expand my knowledge of mythology and writing in general and I plan to use some of my stories that I wrote this semester in my portfolio for the real world! It is good to show creativity in your portfolios and to show that you can write in many different types of styles. By putting more stories in the portfolio, this could definitely help students after college if they are looking to get published!

No comments:

Post a Comment